Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Voltage:||14.4v||Voltage Range:||12-21v|
|Fuel Efficiency:||≥42%||Working Temperature:||0℃--35℃|
|Working Humidity:||30-90%||Hydrogen Quality:||99.99%|
BCH 50w quiet operation PEM air-cooling hydrogen fuel cell stack
Army researchers have developed a method to fabricate a H2 fuel cell consisting of an insulation layer, a heater layer, an alane fuel source layer, and a waste heat exchange layer. These are rolled into a spiral form and packed into a container. In this manner, the fuel source is always adjacent to the heater layer and the waste heat exchange layer. This allows for both consistent heating of the alane and capture of waste heat. The design further facilitates heating of individual segments of the alane fuel source without significantly increasing the temperature of adjacent segments of the alane fuel source. All of the layers are porous and the H2 is desorbed from the fuel source layers into a fuel cell stack.
1. Is your company trading company or manufacture ?
Our company is manufacture specializing in fuel cell since 2008.
2. Can your products be used on the UAV directly?
3. Can you customize the rated power or voltage?
Yes, customizing products is acceptable.
4. Can your company provide whole system(fuel cell, hydrogen storage tank, relief valve)?
Yes, we can provide necessary accessories accordingly.
5. What is the advantage of your product?
Light and small, safe and stable, long endurance.
6. What kind of hydrogen storage tank can you provide?
Now we can provide 5L and 9L hydrogen cylinder.